Choreographic works on German TV-stations
SSA collects the rights of choreographers when their works are broadcast on certain German TV-stations retransmitted in Switzerland and submitted to mandatory collective management.
If you reside abroad, you may mandate us to collect your rights on Swiss territory.
- Mandate agreement, to be filled in, signed and sent back to SSA (per post) in two copies;
- Tax residence declaration & Delivery of remuneration statements, also to be filled in and sent back;
- Work registration and announcement of broadcast (1 per choreography)
Send us a registration form for each of your works which was or is going to be broadcast.
If several people created the Intellectual property creation in literature and art (as well as computer programmes) exhibiting an individual and therefore unique character. Said individual character is the prerequisite that a work can be protected., please fill in a common Registration of any information relating to a work necessary for the collection and distribution of the works' rights remuneration which establishes the Agreement defining the manner in which the rights are distributed among the rights owners in cases where there is more than one rights owner of your remuneration.
Rebroadcasts may be announced per e-mail at following address: email@example.com
More about this
SSA takes care of your rights. With us, a Natural person or legal entity holding the relevant rights in their original form or by virtue of assignment or succession. is not a mere number, and your creations are in good hands. Your advantages:
- Personal advice and several services;
- A multilingual staff;
- Admission is free and no membership fees are taken. There are no charges to pay if no rights are collected;
- A rational and efficient structure with a low commission rate (see our latest annual report);
- No taxes nor social security contributions on rights collected in Switzerland;
- Payments are processed in Swiss francs.
- Read our articles of association
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.